Copa Airlines is so far the largest airline in Panama. Copa airlines Columbia and Wingo are the two subsidiaries of Copa airlines. The airlines render their services in 33 countries connecting over 84 destinations.
The baggage policy of Copa airlines:
The baggage allowance of Copa airline is based on the type of ticket you purchase.
Cabin baggage allowance:
One carry-on bag per passenger is allowed, which should not weigh more than 10 kilograms. One personal item with no weight restriction is also permitted.
For passengers travelling with infants, one more additional item can be allowed, including a car seat or diaper bag.
Checked baggage allowance:
The size of individual bags must not exceed 62 inches in combination.
For domestic flights,
• Economy: 1 bag per passenger not weighing more than 23 kilograms.
• Business-class: 2 bags per passenger not weighing more than 23 kilograms.
For international flights,
• Economy (promo/classic): 1 bag of 23 kilograms.
• Economy(full): 2 bags of 23 kilograms.
• Business-class: 2 bags of 32 kilograms.
There are charges for oversized, over-weighed, and extra baggage depending on the type of your travel ticket.
• The business class passengers can enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks curated by certified chefs.
• They also provide complimentary food and water for passengers in the main cabin for any flight whose duration is more than 1:30 hours.
• You can also use free Wi-Fi services on board.
• You can experience a relaxed flight because they allot individual entertainment units for each passenger.
• The business class passengers can use power outlets, USB ports, and recliner seats for comfort.
• Business-class seats also feature entertainment screens with touch screen remotes for a luxurious feel.
How do you check in at Copa airlines?
Copa airlines facilitate their passengers with multiple options for check-in. You can avail any one of the following methods:
• Web check-in
• Mobile web check-in
• Airport check-in counters
• Web podiums.
For check-in, at the airport desk, you must:
• All international travellers must be at the check-in counter 2 hours before departure, while domestic travellers can reach one hour ago.
• Verify all your documents at the counter.
• Submit your check-in luggage.
• Collect your boarding pass at the counter, including your seat number and gate number.
For check-in at the web podiums:
• Web podiums are located in many hotels in Panama, including the hotel crown plaza and holiday inn Clayton.
• Visit the self-service web podium situated near you.
• Enter all the flight details like destination and the date of travel.
• Verify your identity and assign yourself a seat.
• Get your boarding pass quickly.
For web-check or mobile check-in:
• Open the official website of Copa airlines on your browser.
• Enter all your flight details and assign yourself the seats.
• Download your boarding pass on your smartphone.
• You can also access the boarding pass through the mobile app.
How to book a flight with Copa airlines?
• Open the official site of the Copa website on your device.
• Look for flights after entering the basic details like date of travel, departure place, and arrival place.
• You will be provided with a list of flights travelling on the required date and place.
• Choose the preferable flight.
• Enter all the necessary details of the passengers like name and age.
• Select a convenient payment method to buy your ticket.
• Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email confirming your booking.