Call 1-877-770-0160 for unpublished fares in San Francisco
Set at the length of the ocean, with undulating hills and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco is one of the most attractive cities in the United States and is sobriquet as the jewel of Northern California. This place is full of history, immense neighborhoods, parks, beaches, museums, with endless entertainments. Some of the most notable attractions- often figured out in Hollywood and Bollywood movies, beyond the famous bridge, are historic Alcatraz Island and Fisherman's Wharf.
We provide numerous out of the ordinary tours in San Francisco- hence exploring the city in easy and hassle-free way. Here is our Do-To list for you:
- Cable cars: introduced in 1873 to facilitate locals in their routine work. Tough, only few are left till now, but still you can enjoy the ride. Since 1964, these tram-like vehicles have had the exception of being the single public transport structure to be declared as historic monument. The Powell-Mason and Powell-Hyde are the most picturesque routes. The cable cars will also get you to the other major attractions such as Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, the Ferry Building, Nob Hill, and Lombard Street. You can also buy yourself a pass for economic and multiple rides.
- Golden Gate Park: this place holds a magnificent green space and is termed as lungs of the city. This park offers more than 5000 varieties of fauna and flora with cycling path and lakes. You can avail bikes on rent to explore the maximum of this place.
- Chinatown: this place was reconstructed after the earthquake of 1906 and is the replica of China which has temples, theaters, antiques and souvenir shops, teahouses and may more. If you are lucky enough to travel during festive season of China, then this place is truly magical and unbelievable.
- The California Academy of Science: this is a multifaceted museum cum architectural marvel which is built in 2.5 acres of area covered with native plants and other natural surroundings. The roofs here are made of solar panels to generate pollution free electricity and walls are made of glass for natural sunlight. You can get to see huge aquarium along with coral-reef and rainforests are no exception. This place is perfect for environment lovers.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: this place was reopened in 2016 after all-embracing renovation. This new change is actually worth visiting.
- Twin Peaks: these hill peaks are more than 900 ft high which offers a splendid view of the place. Hiking lovers will definitely enjoy this place and view, which is nature friendly and one must carry warm clothing to visit here.
- Golden Gate Bridge: the most attracted tourist destination of North America looks brilliant in the night with all lights lit beautifully. It is in use since 1937 and at that time was the longest suspension bridge in the world. Drive is a must on this bridge with a good camera.
- Alcatraz Island: this island was reopened in 1973 for tourist and was once a Prison. This place now offers a ferry over the island along with a sound show- narrating the history of the place. Along with cells, this place welcomes migratory birds, which attracts tourists.
- Fisherman Wharf: often termed as little Italy of San Francisco, this place is known for its restaurants, shops, and amazing sitting along water-front. Madame Tussauds’ museum is close to this place, making easy for the tourist to have a look.
- Legion of Honor: this place is a gift of the socialite, philanthropist and the patron of the arts Alma De Bretteville Spreckels and this place is a replica of a museum in Paris which offers astounding compilation of sculpture, decorative arts and paintings. This place also offers a huge park for leisurely walk along with ocean view.